Wednesday 8 November 2017

Roles

Myself, Jack and Kaan sat down an discussed the roles we will uptake in the production and planning of our music video. Firstly, we have decided that I am going to be the cameraman and the cinematographer. We felt as if this was the best role to assign to me as I feel more comfortable in this role because I have previous experience in this role from last year. In addition to this Kaan has been assigned the role of editor and director and much like me, Kaan has previous experience in this role from last year and enjoys editing and does it in his free time. Finally, the role we assigned Jack, we have given him the role of choosing and bringing the costume, props and choosing the settings. We felt as if Jack could choose appropriate locations to shoot as he has good knowledge of Camden and also he has the appropriate costumes already that our character wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video